Whitewater Rapids! The Whitewater Classic 2015

I thought the big drop in the SCV score at the last show was a fluke, but this one matches it. What's up?

when are they gonna realize these early shows without full panels can kill momentum

• Like 1

NO way Bluecoats were a 79.45. Sheesh. Try 82. :)

That's actually in the neighbourhood of what I thought. They are wonderful, but I thought there were some pretty clear issues with form control and brass cleanliness. But those bass drums. Amazing!

• Like 1

What I've gathered from this recap: Bluecoats have the better vehicle and greater potential to stay on top of SCV this season.

• Like 1

We're not that lucky.

And by lucky, I mean I think that would finally be the catalyst for some serious changes in that organization.

I'd hate to see the current members of Phantom pay the price for those needed reforms, but you are right that someone, someday, has to. And this is an unusually weak year for them.

• Like 1

I'm going to continue complaining about this. Without the encore, the experience is cheapened. For the price of today's tickets, it's simply unacceptable.

Good God, get over it. When is enough enough? If you don't think you're getting your money's worth, stay home!!!

• Like 2

I'd hate to see the current members of Phantom pay the price for those needed reforms, but you are right that someone, someday, has to. And this is an unusually weak year for them.

keep the 7 together

• Like 1

I can't help but roll my eyes at the people saying Phantom's going to fall out of finals. Sorry, their show isn't up to their usual standard, but they have a hell of a better show than the Scouts and Crossmen.

• Like 2