Phailing Phantom-- How Phar Will They Phall?

We are in agreement with that! The 'kids' are capable of anything. I heard somewhere (can't remember who/where) that PR has more professional musicians than any other corps: Disney, Metropolitan Opera, Louisiana Philharmonic, award-winning band directors across the country, The Commandment's Own, etc. It would be fun to see those statistics from all of the corps, actually. Want to take that on for your PHD thesis?

Don't you go back and change things after I've replied!!! Cheater!

This is quickly reminding me of another drum corps forum and the few people that ruined that as well with their personal vendettas.

• Like 1

Why be nervous? He's a horn guy more that he is a program coordinator. He has built some of the best horn lines Regiment ever fielded. And, I have no doubt he still can. He has a knack for it. It's his forte (pardon the pun)! He also knows when the proper time is to begin to polish the show in order to not peak too soon, and especially how to build rich "power" into the horn line. Dan and Jim were/are quite the brass team.

Edited by Land_Surfer
  • Like 1

Why be nervous? He's a horn guy more that he is a program coordinator. He has built some of the best horn lines Regiment ever fielded. And, I have no doubt he still can. He has a knack for it. It's his forte (pardon the pun)! He also knows when the proper time is to begin to polish the show in order to not peak too soon, and especially how to build rich "power" into the horn line. Dan and Jim were/are quite the brass team.

Amen to that!

Don't you go back and change things after I've replied!!! Cheater!

LOL. What did I change?

This is quickly reminding me of another drum corps forum and the few people that ruined that as well with their personal vendettas.

Not to urinate in your regiment colored kool-aid.... but, you realize that that's false, right?

That forum failed because it used an increasingly obsolete mode of delivery.

It really had nothing to do with the number of trolls, good posters, or otherwise. Regardless of what any of the proctors of that service tell you, if you don't adapt, you die.

Actually, come to think of it... that forum is a lot like Regiment.

• Like 1

Not to urinate in your regiment colored kool-aid.... but, you realize that that's false, right?

That forum failed because it used an increasingly obsolete mode of delivery.

It really had nothing to do with the number of trolls, good posters, or otherwise. Regardless of what any of the proctors of that service tell you, if you don't adapt, you die.

Actually, come to think of it... that forum is a lot like Regiment.

Wow. That was unnecessary.
  • Like 2

Wow. That was unnecessary.

This thread in general is unnecessary. Phantom will be fine, no matter how much these guys want them to fail.

• Like 2

This thread in general is unnecessary. Phantom will be fine, no matter how much these guys want them to fail.

There is that nonsense again.

I would like Phantom Regiment to succeed. In fact, the only indication I've ever given in ever wanting them to fail, even a little, is just so the organization has some turnover at the top and can be lifted to newer heights and standards.

The activity NEEDS PHANTOM REGIMENT, and they need her to be GOOD.

• Like 2