Phailing Phantom-- How Phar Will They Phall?

There is that nonsense again.

I would like Phantom Regiment to succeed. In fact, the only indication I've ever given in ever wanting them to fail, even a little, is just so the organization has some turnover at the top and can be lifted to newer heights and standards.

The activity NEEDS PHANTOM REGIMENT, and they need her to be GOOD.

More turnover so you can continue to b*tch about how bad you think the organization is at retaining staff? Give me a break.

• Like 1

I appreciate the loyalty of those that disagree with my assessment. There are those who grade phantom out of loyalty, my grade is purely performance or lack there of and I lay that squarely on the shoulders of staff and management.

I want Phantom back at the top competing for the Championship. They cannot get there with the group that's running the show. No rose coloered glasses here.

• Like 3

Well, if one person is causing most of the turnover...

The fact that you didn't know that Jamey's 2011 return was pre-planned, and that Myron being there was only ever supposed to be a one year thing tells me you don't know as much about what's going on at Regiment as you think you do. It's nice to assume the worst, and that all troubles stem from one person, but not everything has to be so nefarious. By the way, would you rather they had stuck with Nick after the drill he put out in '08 (which was fixable) and '09 (which wasn't)?
  • Like 1

I saw them in Atlanta last week. With all the talk I wasn't expecting much. I really liked it...like a lot. Are they going to compete for the championship...no. Are they still a high quality ensemble...most definitely.

Dan

• Like 1

Dan, it's the same people that throw stones and never show up to make a difference. They overblow things because the overriding issue is with Dan F. I suppose Phantom is fortunate that they are here on DCP rather than a festering sore in the organization. I have already seen what a small group of dedicated assasins can do to kill off a good organization and it was not pretty. Pretty sure there are still restaining order; and orders of protection for some of them. They will adjust and be stronger next year to be sure...history shows us that proves to be the case time and again. Of course you could argue this but you would look silly and be wrong. Besides, this year isn't over yet, unless you are one of those people that cry slotting. LOL right? :P

• Like 1

The fact that you didn't know that Jamey's 2011 return was pre-planned, and that Myron being there was only ever supposed to be a one year thing tells me you don't know as much about what's going on at Regiment as you think you do. It's nice to assume the worst, and that all troubles stem from one person, but not everything has to be so nefarious. By the way, would you rather they had stuck with Nick after the drill he put out in '08 (which was fixable) and '09 (which wasn't)?

That's not what I heard, and it still doesn't change the fact that there was a lot of turnover.

More turnover so you can continue to b*tch about how bad you think the organization is at retaining staff? Give me a break.

....I've never said a word about staff retention.

edit: I don't even think the turnover has been bad, really.

Edited by lumbargleeful

Well, if one person is causing most of the turnover...

This comment makes me think you don't truly know the inner workings of the Regiment.

Since this thread has pretty much become the new Phantom 2015 thread.

Any news on that ending? New music/drill? Power Wedge?? Chevron?? More halt kicks?? Eager to see it! :)

Or maybe my questions are off-topic.