Phailing Phantom-- How Phar Will They Phall?

Since this thread has pretty much become the new Phantom 2015 thread.

Any news on that ending? New music/drill? Power Wedge?? Chevron?? More halt kicks?? Eager to see it! :)

Or maybe my questions are off-topic

Two days of rehearsal today and tomorrow. I expect to see something new at the next show! There is already a chevron and major kick halt in the show. :)

• Like 1

Since this thread has pretty much become the new Phantom 2015 thread.

Any news on that ending? New music/drill? Power Wedge?? Chevron?? More halt kicks?? Eager to see it! :)

Or maybe my questions are off-topic.

The group, on a whole has gotten a lot better over the course of the season.

Lots of good changes, so far.

All commentary aside, I bet we see a new ending this weekend.

• Like 1

Not to urinate in your regiment colored kool-aid.... but, you realize that that's false, right?

That forum failed because it used an increasingly obsolete mode of delivery.

It really had nothing to do with the number of trolls, good posters, or otherwise. Regardless of what any of the proctors of that service tell you, if you don't adapt, you die.

Actually, come to think of it... that forum is a lot like Regiment.

You've managed to throw disgusting on top of obnoxious. Nice job Chaos.

As for your witch hunt. Nobody give's a rat's butt what you really think about "Lord F" anyway. ##### all you want behind a keyboard... If it makes you feel powerful. Frankly, I think you need more help than the Regiment.

• Like 4

You've managed to throw disgusting on top of obnoxious. Nice job Chaos.

As for your witch hunt. Nobody give's a rat's butt what you really think about "Lord F" anyway. ##### all you want behind a keyboard... If it makes you feel powerful. Frankly, I think you need more help than the Regiment.

? I'm not chaos, and to be honest we didn't particularly get along when we marched together, let alone should I be grouped in with him.

Could it be that, SHOCKING I KNOW, there is a pretty large contingent of Regiment alum pretty displeased with the direction of their alma mater and they crave more?

AH, the imaginary army of followers using the "we" venacular. Three things, show up, contribute, make a difference.

There is that nonsense again.

I would like Phantom Regiment to succeed. In fact, the only indication I've ever given in ever wanting them to fail, even a little, is just so the organization has some turnover at the top and can be lifted to newer heights and standards.

The activity NEEDS PHANTOM REGIMENT, and they need her to be GOOD.

Exactly. If Phantom is "failing" in 7th place then what are groups like Pioneer and Pacific Crest doing?

• Like 1

The problem is, I have personally seen one or two totally poison an organization where it virtually disbanded. It was very simular to this; throwing stones, not having answers, not contributing or involved. They spent more time undermining things than trying to help. Going on public sites, calling people at home...and on and on. Like I said better they are HERE rather than THERE.