Highest Elevation Show Ever Tonight?

BK needs to run a show in Leadville or Aspen...somewhere upward of 10,000 feet. Set a new record AND give all those lowlander corps a bit of stress in their summer. LOL!!

We did a gig in Vail once. About 8000 feet.

• Like 1

Would love to hear reports from the corps to see how the elevation affects their performance. There ain't much air up thar. I know that when I go to visit family in Laramie I'm suckin' wind before I get to the top of the stairs.

Growing up in Colorado, I'd always hear about how the elevation affect teams coming to play the Broncos or the Rockies, but always thought it was more a superstitious thing to help locals buy into that home-field advantage. Boy was I wrong. The difference when training with BK in Colorado and then doing shows in lower elevations is dramatic. My lungs felt like they could hold gallons of air. I was shocked at how much easier running block and running through the show were.

We did a gig in Vail once. About 8000 feet.

Are you talking about the show last winter? Not only high elevation, but it was COLD, too!!

btw, I'd still like to see a video of that show, since I couldn't be there.

BK needs to run a show in Leadville or Aspen...somewhere upward of 10,000 feet. Set a new record AND give all those lowlander corps a bit of stress in their summer. LOL!!

oh is that what you mean by "Colorado High" ??? :wow:

• Like 1

Yeah...and in case you didn't know...I started my thread first. ;)

Granny's back and its good to see her in fine fettle.

Heck, let's just have a show on one of Colorado's 14'ers (14,000+ feet). We can make them haul all their gear up there, too. Now THAT will show us who the best corps really is.

Several of them have reasonable roads to the top so we need to exclude those lol.