San Antonio Lineup

Yep, that beast always nails Cadets and BD always on top by a margin. Bluecoats over Cadets in VA. I like their show but I don't see Visual being their strength.

Debbie to the rescue!! She's a mess of a judge. Has been for years. Haunted the Cavaliers throughout the 2000s which her scoring of them vs. BD. And shockingly has BD in first once again. As she always does.

It's a joke. Frankly didn't impact much tonight except the gaps...

• Like 3

Bluecoats GE 2 scores make me hopeful. IMO, bad run tonight, electronics issues, a little shaky. Not worried.

Exactly. Their comp/content/sub scores look great!

GO CROWN!!!

Grats BK, very well deserved.

I had BD over Cadets tonight. Love their new closer drill.

Did Bloo get hit in GE or Mus A for their mishap?

The Cadets guard is cleaning up hence third in achievement. What hurt Cadets tonight was Debbie Torchia having them in 3rd in Visual Analysis. Yep, that show is a real trainwreck visually.

Uh no.

Yup. I agree. Crown was HOT tonight, but their content scores have got to be extremely concerning, if people would actually look at those. GE 1, GE 3, GE 4, Guard, Music Analysis, and Percussion were all either matching their content or way over in achievement. The numbers are there, have been all season long.

• Like 2

Whoa. To say debbie torchia isn't digging the blue knights design would be an understatement.

she only likes one blue corps, year after year...

• Like 1

Whoa. To say debbie torchia isn't digging the blue knights design would be an understatement.

9th o_O She's also a super BD homer. Whether she's judging Vis or Guard, they're always first in her eyes.

• Like 2