San Antonio Lineup

So - Cadets won GE 1 & GE 2 - swept all music captions and only got hosed by Debbie. Which is normal.

A very strong set of recaps for Cadets!

• Like 3

Crown is less than 2 points away from the Cadets with an ending that doesn't really work. I won't say that they're in competition for the gold yet but you can't count them out until we see the actual ending.

• Like 4

Tell that to 08 Regiment. 1 point with two more regionals to go. We'll see. I still want BD to win it all and would rather have Cadets over Crown, but crazier things have happened.

Are you really comparing the crown snooze to the most emotionally driven drum corps show of all time?

• Like 1

Are you really comparing the crown snooze to the most emotionally driven drum corps show of all time?

I was about to have a clever retort and then I read your signature. Continue.

• Like 2

ehh... Blue Coats came a bit "unplugged" tonight - and also Crown had a great run

it will be interesting to see how they match up next Saturday. Crown should have a new ending and Coats should have cleaned there's somewhat...

Look at Crowns GE scores. Achievement WAY over content for some or right at it. That new ending better sparkle to help that.

• Like 1

To call it the Crown Snooze makes me seriously question your judgement as a drum corps fan in general. Why not try adding something constructive instead of being a jerk?

• Like 1