"Best Crabbing"...

Crabs are disgusting

BLASPHEMY!!!

Soft-shell crabs are the best!!

pankoCrab-800x600.jpg

Funny, I am afraid to eat those types of Crab.

• Like 1

BLASPHEMY!!!

Funny, I am afraid to eat those types of Crab.

They are exactly the same type of crab. They just molted (because they grew) but their new shell has not hardened yet.

Give it a try -- you'll be very PLEASANTLY surprised :-)

Edited by corpsband

"There is...a house....in New Or-lee-uns...they caaaaaallll the Raaah-sin' Sun...."

They are exactly the same type of crab. They just molted (because they grew) but their new shell has not hardened yet.

Give it a try -- you'll be very PLEASANTLY surprised :-)

I was watching chopped one day, and the way they have to prepare those things kinda freaks me out.

Edited by 2000Cadet

I was watching chopped one day, and the way they have to prepare those things kinda freaks me out.

Yeah - it kinda freaks me out. But nothing like the first time I tried Escargot after having an aquarium with snails when I was young.

And I sincerely hope that this drive to eat insects never happens during my life time. I can't do it.

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 1

Yeah - it kinda freaks me out. But nothing like the first time I tried Escargot after having an aquarium with snails when I was young.

And I sincerely hope that this drive to eat insects never happens during my life time. I can't do it.

When my daughter lived in China, she found these at a Beijing open air market...now THAT is good eatin'!!!!

:tounge2:

BugsinBeijing1.jpg

Weirdfoodinbeijing2.jpg