DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Favorite Blue Devils show in years.... but...... I just really really dislike the dance segment the guard boys do. Seems so out of place to me.

Not my favorite either but oh well. Lost in all of that is what the snare drummers are doing during that segment. crazy.

Drumline had a rough time at the INK section......

Favorite Blue Devils show in years.... but...... I just really really dislike the dance segment the guard boys do. Seems so out of place to me.

They are trying hard to have sex with little red riding hood.. It's in the INK.

• Like 1

Can I go back and watch the earlier performances on the DCI Live? I just got home and bought today's performance not realizing the Blue Devils were already on.

Yes, you can watch any part of the show until the feed cuts out, probably about a hour or so after the end of the show

And I'm supposed to think an opinion from you and your Cadets picture will be more objective? One thing I've learned is Cadets fans are the most petulant children on this forum. Sky high and invincible when you win but god forbid someone doesn't see your viewpoint and then they act like the most oppressed fans out there. I'm done with it.

Now now no need to get insulting.Not all fans are like that..Don't put us all in the same box you xxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx lol :muahaha::bleah:

Edited by jonwoody
  • Like 1