TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

Really hard to see Crown falling at home performing last. I could see Cadets passing BD or even Bloo pass Cadets (wishful thinking from a Bluecoats homer perhaps). And it's possible for Scouts to maybe pass Phantom. Every night has been so much more interesting this year, and I have to say I do love it.

Post from the Cavaliers:

Thank you everyone for all your support over the past 24 hours!! We can't express how much we appreciate it. We are on the mend and will be on the field tonight in Winston-Salem! See you tonight! ‪#‎cavs2015‬ ‪#‎GAMEON‬

• Like 4

Where is everyone getting this "Cadets being tired" stuff from? I haven't seen them live lately, but does it sound and look as if they're really tired? Serious question.

I've seen some of the posts with their daily schedules posted, and it doesn't look too much different from when I marched.

So when you marched Cadets, did you feel like you didn't get enough time to rest and recoup from the schedule?

Post from the Cavaliers:

Thank you everyone for all your support over the past 24 hours!! We can't express how much we appreciate it. We are on the mend and will be on the field tonight in Winston-Salem! See you tonight! ‪#‎cavs2015‬ ‪#‎GAMEON‬

Fantastic news!

I'm here now, what an awesome stadium!!

Any chance of some Periscoping?