ALLENTOWN - Day 2

There's gonna be a #### good corps in fourth place this year. Don't know who...

And in 5th and 6th.

Phantom Regiment won a championship in all black. Cadets will be okay.

but that show was made for black... I don't this show was

• Like 2

The uniforms looked great in the closer when they were forward during the Z-pull and neon all around them..... The lighting at that point was right on them and the cameras were up close....... looked great........ they should look that way all through Finals at LOS, too..... far brighter lighting.......

correct - they will read a lot brighter inside - a lot of sheen to them, should read well

• Like 1

Wow, Cadets! Unbelievable show, start to fantastic finish!

But they won't win. They can't win.

This is my first time seeing those black unis, and they RUIN the show. I am so disappointed. All the big marching moments are LOST, and it doesn't "hide" any dirt.

Changing to those black uniforms is the biggest mistake in the history of drum corps, and I've been watching over 30 years, and I am a HUGE Cadets fan.

I'll elaborate later with specifics. I am re-watching Crown and Cadets before the feed goes black again, and going black is not a good thing.

I agree. The corps just disappears into the shadows with little definition. Granted, the lighting at LOS will not have the black hole in the middle of the field like Allentown. Still, the show just doesn't "pop" like it did with the conventional uniforms.

• Like 2

Black uniforms hide the excellent marching technique and the drill sets are much harder to read. Somehow gives the whole show a more subdued vibe, even though they are playing their butts off. Go back to the old uniforms before it's too late.

• Like 2

bridge are big this year nice numbers

Edited by contraman007

..and its Birdland

• Like 1

Black uniforms hide the excellent marching technique and the drill sets are much harder to read. Somehow gives the whole show a more subdued vibe, even though they are playing their butts off. Go back to the old uniforms before it's too late.

I wonder if this was the same sentiment when Bluecoats went to black, phantom went to black, crown went to black, etc.

• Like 6