Cadets, Back to Maroon and gold please?

It's a FINE uniform. To redress a frontrunner at such late date is gutsy, even shocking. But, really, the corps performance level was already SO high, and everyone knows that before they take a step in Indy. I won't be attributing a win or a loss on just the uniform switch. Besides, they 'got the whole town talk'n!' That's what Cadets always seem to do.

I admit it takes balls to do what they did. I've digested the color change for a week and getting used to it. My initial shock and horror is now more intrigue. Can't wait to see them in INDY. Good observation on your part. You were the first to embrace the look.

If I had one suggestion, it would be for the Cadets to use a silver cummerbund around the waist. That one I think will significantly improve the look of the corps.

But otherwise, I really dig the stealth bomber look.

Cappy, (may I call you cappy)?, I thought silver would be really cool too or a deep blue to just define the marchers a bit more,
  • Like 1

Did you know for the longest time I just assumed cappybara was a girl? It just struck me as a female kinda screen name (I mean, it's a meaningless word to me, just LOOKS that way -- and once I formed that notion it just stuck).

True story.

Because cappybara.

• Like 2

Cappy, (may I call you cappy)?, I thought silver would be really cool too or a deep blue to just define the marchers a bit more,

Sure, works for me! Yup, I suggested silver just so that the marchers can get highlighted better without getting completely lost when not viewed from a high cam point of view.

Did you know for the longest time I just assumed cappybara was a girl? It just struck me as a female kinda screen name (I mean, it's a meaningless word to me, just LOOKS that way -- and once I formed that notion it just stuck).

True story.

Because cappybara.

HAHAHA. Nope, I'm a guy with a weird attachment to the animal capybara (that's how it's actually supposed to be spelled).

Meaningless?

I mean, I'm not fully versed in giant South American rodents. If I saw one I certainly wouldn't tell him to his face he was meaningless -- he are serious capybara.

• Like 3

I mean, I'm not fully versed in giant South American rodents. If I saw one I certainly wouldn't tell him to his face he was meaningless -- he are serious capybara.

He R srius capybara

'Dis R seereeuhs thred...

• Like 2

True story.

Because cappybara.

Cappy is a rodent? 🙈
  • Like 1