Cadets, Back to Maroon and gold please?

Did you know for the longest time I just assumed cappybara was a girl? It just struck me as a female kinda screen name (I mean, it's a meaningless word to me, just LOOKS that way -- and once I formed that notion it just stuck).

True story.

Because cappybara.

Just a rodent of unusual size.

• Like 1

I agree, and totally get where you are coming from; but when you have an iconic uniform, when you're one of the most decorated drum corps in the history of the marching arts with 10 DCI titles, countless regional championships and top 3 finishes at Worlds, and when you have all those AL and VFW championships...well something tells me people will hold the Cadets to a different standard. Fair or not, it's just reality.

They are an easy target. I don't care for the black unis either, but I'm not going to pick on them. They always compete hard, entertain, place well, and their marching members learn a lot, perform amazingly well, and are treated to a summer of their lives. In the end, this is what it's about.

well said

I found this video from Mr. Hopkins from Dec 2014 explaining the "Ten" concept. He goes on to explain what the Power of Ten does have to do with, which is interesting now that we've seen the show all season.

https://youtu.be/oRB5mjocF0s

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Could have called the show "Drop and Give Me Ten"