Oregon Crusaders Prelims Penalty

As we could see on the Prelims recaps, Oregon got a 0.5-point penalty today, placing below the Vanguard Cadets when, without the penalty, they would have been above them.

Any OC insiders know exactly what the penalty was for? And if you're not an OC insider but watched the show today, do you think you know what the penalty was for? Just wondering.

This is all they have on their Facebook

"With a 78.3 we are heading into semis in 17th! And that's with a 0.5 penalty (our bad) so we are PUMPED going into tomorrow!!!! We'd like to congratulate our neighbors the Cascades for making semis as well! Go pacific northwest!!! ‪#‎DCI2015‬."

As we could see on the Prelims recaps, Oregon got a 0.5-point penalty today, placing below the Vanguard Cadets when, without the penalty, they would have been above them.

Any OC insiders know exactly what the penalty was for? .

I hope they didn't feature a gigantic bottle of Johnson's baby powder out on the field as a Prop tonite.

• Like 2

I hope they didn't feature a gigantic bottle of Johnson's baby powder out on the field as a Prop tonite.

Or maybe they watered the turf thinking that a Midnight Garden might grow out of it. :ninja:

Or maybe they watered the turf thinking that a Midnight Garden might grow out of it. :ninja:

Not a chance. Not in Peyton's Place. He'd have a fit.

Not a chance. Not in Peyton's Place. He'd have a fit.

He'd probably be ok with it since he plays in Denver now. Now Andrew Luck is another story.

He'd probably be ok with it since he plays in Denver now. Now Andrew Luck is another story.

That stadium will always be Peyton's Place.. same as The House that Ruth Built.

According to a reliable source, the penalty was for using a metronome during warm up. Anyone know about that rule?

I have to say I'm really PROUD of my home team. The BL&L guys mentioned Troop jumping Colts, mentioned Mandarins jumping (don't know who they jumped, everyone says they got hosed scorewise) but didn't say a thing about OC jumping two WC corps in spite of their penalty! But that's OK. The score speaks and they were scored ahead of VC as well. The question is, can they hold score, incur no penalties and finish 16th? That would be a great end to the season!!!

Go get 'em OC. Love those kids running around with vines hanging from their horns.

Edited by luv4corps

Blue Devils also were penalized for a warm-up infraction. Was it the same reason?