Official DCI Semifinals Thread 2015

Bluecoats were on fire tonight!! A nice step up from their performance last night!

I didn't see it that way. I thought last night was better.

I know its a fan favorite, but the Bluecoats show just doesn't do much for me this year. I don't hate it, but it just gets a bit stale for my taste as it goes along. Love how they are pushing boundaries and I have nothing against the electronics, but there is just something that is missing for me. Can't pinpoint what it is. I liked last year's Bluecoats show much better.

• Like 1

If you mean K-Pop in general as opposed to BD's show, I have no knowledge of that subject. In this show, I believe they're wolves, not foxes, and that they represent the wolf in the "Little Red Riding Hood" story, as re-interpreted in Into the Woods (Johnny Depp in the movie), because they're ogling the woman with the (admittedly hoodless) long red cape--although it appears to me that she appreciates the attention.

When you put it that way, it all sounds kind of creepy and sleazy...just the way it should be.

• Like 1

Ok,

The group of male guard in the fur are wolves and are trying their best to lure red riding hood.

The k-pop translates to "I like you, I like you, I really like you"

So basically the the wolves are being nice and dancing for little red so they can have a snack :P

Cool, because that had just escaped me other than knowing we had the wolf and red riding hood.

• Like 1

Anyone else getting feed freezes? Bodes poorly for tomorrow if they're hitting bandwidth issues tonight.

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 2

It's a crazy night so far! I thought the Coats killed and BD was great. But don't think BD had the GE.

Edited by rrunyon1