OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

The United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps:

11866259_10205426757923303_2152784226600

• Like 2

The Marines have been all about precision and entertaining the crowd. This show, however, features the best visual design from the corps I've ever seen. Add to that the already stellar music book and this is the best Marine Drum and Bugle Corps I've ever seen.

I totally agree! ^^^

Great show, great musical selections. My headphones tells me the drums are crisp and clean as a whistle. As usual, I love the uniforms.

Standing 'O from everybody in the stands, and from everybody at home and abroad, we salute you!

Thank you, USMC Drum and Bugle Corps for representing our country so magnificently!

U S A

(formed by the corps during Stars and Stripes Forever, their closer)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Dan Potter has now passed the announcer's mic, if you will, to Brandt Crocker, who is reviewing the corps performing tonight.

Huge crowd reaction to Crown at the end of the performing corps announcement. It's obvious who the crowd wants.

I totally agree! ^^^

Great show, great musical selections. My headphones tells me the drums are crisp and clean as a whistle. As usual, I love the uniforms.

Standing 'O from everybody in the stands, and from everybody at home and abroad, we salute you!

Thank you, USMC Drum and Bugle Corps for representing our country so magnificently!

U S A

ABSOLUTELY !!!!