OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

It seems like the mic isn't working :( .

Yeah, the flugel soloist in Adagio was barely audible at the start and inaudible at the end.

Changed the fabric around her to gold.

:)

Good eye.

• Like 1

I just watched the high cam, again. It was fine, so my little glitches were on my end,

+++

At the end of Crown's show, after a magnificent performance, all the corps is standing there motionlessness, listening to the appreciation of the crowd, why in the HELL does the drum judge feel like he has to walk in front of the corps at that exact moment?????

Why can't he get BEHIND a corps member, and just stand still for a few seconds??? Is this his first time at finals, and he just doesn't understand that when he moves and everybody else is standing still, it brings attentions to himself??? IT'S NOT ABOUT DRUM JUDGES MOVING WHEN THE CORPS IS STANDING STILL!!!

Does he have NO appreciation of the moment? No respect for the corps? That's just disgraceful, undignified, and unprofessional.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Edited by wvu80

Word of caution. DCI has been kicking people out of the stadium for filming/periscoping.

They need to prove to Tresona that they're taking copyright infringement seriously.

• Like 1

I think it's interesting that someone is periscoping the One Direction concert and has around 96 viewers. The DCI Periscope account has been getting 500+ when they're live. But the activity is dying, I keep hearing.

Where do you keep hearing that? Not here. What I see on DCP are lots of comments like yours.

• Like 1

Carolina Crown:

11817269_10205427790669121_5017150038902

Several people mentioned Bloo having electronics troubles. Has anybody who was there live confirmed that? On my audio, they sounded fine.

Blue Devils and Crown both put on gold worthy performances tonight! Amazing year of drum corps!

• Like 2

Can I just thank you all here for keeping me entertained, informed and engaged in this first year as a corps mom. While she was gone we managed to redo her room and spend copious hours watching DCI. Your input while watching was well worth the money spent on the web site and the free information here. Hope she does it again next year but after she gets home and sleeps for a week ( her words) maybe she will know.

• Like 9