Boston Crusaders 2016

Brian Murphy will be the 2016 Visual Designer. Most of the time with these Corps, these tend to be collaborative efforts . In Boston's case for 2016, Jay Murphy ( from BD Visual fame ) and Anthony Smith are the 3 person Visual Design team for Boston for 2016, Liahona.

And all three have work with BAC in the past as well.

So I'll ask again....who will be the DRILL WRITER...

So I'll ask again....who will be the DRILL WRITER...

The esteemed Dr. Seymour Tanglewood.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Jay is the head designer of the entire program

Brian Murphy is the Visual Designer

Tony Smith is a visual consultant and design contributor

The show is completely mapped out, a minute and half of music was learned during the audition camps, the intro drill will be taught at the January camp and the 2nd piece of music will be as well.

• Like 2

Jay is the head designer of the entire program

Brian Murphy is the Visual Designer

Tony Smith is a visual consultant and design contributor

The show is completely mapped out, a minute and half of music was learned during the audition camps, the intro drill will be taught at the January camp and the 2nd piece of music will be as well.

This is good news to hear(the bolded text above)...I am happy to hear that...I read the announcement about these DESIGN roles previously...I may sound like a PITA, but I still don't think my question has been answered properly and definitively.

It is just still not clear to me with WHO is the actual drill writer? Are you saying that it is one of these people mentioned above? ...Jay, Brian, or Tony...with the most likely candidate being Jay... or all 3 of them in collaboration in writing the drill? If so, just say who exactly is WRITING THE DRILL. In 2015, the drill writer was Matt James. It was CLEARLY LISTED as a title and still is on the website and NOT listed as a design title as you stated above. If the drill writer is Jay Murphy...then just say "Jay Murphy is the drill writer and head designer as well".

If so, just say who exactly is WRITING THE DRILL. In 2015, the drill writer was Matt James. It was CLEARLY LISTED as a title and still is on the website and NOT listed as a design title as you stated above. If the drill writer is Jay Murphy...then just say "Jay Murphy is the drill writer and head designer as well".

Sir! Yes sir!

• Like 1

This is good news to hear(the bolded text above)...I am happy to hear that...I read the announcement about these DESIGN roles previously...I may sound like a PITA, but I still don't think my question has been answered properly and definitively.

It is just still not clear to me with WHO is the actual drill writer? Are you saying that it is one of these people mentioned above? ...Jay, Brian, or Tony...with the most likely candidate being Jay... or all 3 of them in collaboration in writing the drill? If so, just say who exactly is WRITING THE DRILL.

You are not being a PITA, Liahona. Its a good question, and so far its not really been answered yet.. if its a single individual, or some collaborative effort among the 3. My guess, its the latter, but I'm not sure. Maybe eventually, some one will chime in with the answer to your simple question here.

Sir! Yes sir!

Very good. Col. Jessup expects us all to be able to handle the truth. :tounge2:

Edited by HornTeacher