Boston Crusaders 2016

dcwkucytsviar116g.jpg

• Like 3

Wow these may be my favorite uniforms of 2016 and I haven't even seen the rest. They look so good just singularly and just as good in a group.

g58r8zksdslzj416g.jpg

I think the large white plumes seal the deal for me. They needed to lighten it up a bit and that's it! Hope my Cadets follow suit..

dcwkucytsviar116g.jpg

I hear BAC had a packed house last night up in VT. Looks like the white that was added to their uniforms makes a big difference on the field. The Kids are doing a great job with the show.

• Like 1

I saw a chunk on one of their tech's snapchat story and while it certainly wasn't what I was expecting, I quite like it. I'm assuming it is some of the stuff written by Marty O'Donnell

I saw a chunk on one of their tech's snapchat story and while it certainly wasn't what I was expecting, I quite like it. I'm assuming it is some of the stuff written by Marty O'Donnell

Care to elaborate on what it was that " wasn't what I was expecting, but quite like it " ?

Due not understand.

Well, now isn't that an interesting comment from you sir.

I do not understand your comment