Boston Crusaders 2016

Yah, I thought Cushing, whose automobile was just auctioned, was too busy with the Kennedys (who got those grey Cadet unis for Boston Crusaders, formerly MPB.

No, I am not a Boston priest although I did work for both Boston CYO and EMass circuits in their heydays. When I was brought up from NY to consult, I sometimes was billeted in Peterson Hall or St. Clement's Hall.

My info about CYO Nationals is quoted from the CYO Nationals program under Msgr. Robert McNeill and Dominic Bianculi with Mr. Feinstein, the Jewish banker, bankrolling the contest.

Fr. Frank Silva, former head of CYO and assistant under Msgr. McNeil (before he became pastor in Kingston) re-printed the same under his tenure.

What you relate about the seminary etc. may all be true but isn't part of the CYO lore that they printed. It doesn't say what Bishop/Archbishop/Cardinal, just "the Ordinary."

What is "fact or true" and what is "lore" can be cloudy. I know I've seen the story you mention, and given the time, I cannot imagine there would have had an event as major as the CYO Nationals was where seminarians would not have at least been represented. This would have been the same time period as nun day at Fenway Park. Time spent at the camp was probably also exaggerated which has nothing to do with drum corps or BAC. That being said, I'm glad you mentioned Msgr. McNeill. He was a great man and as some of my colleagues and people I know involved in youth ministry during his time mention, hard working and often under appreciated. He seemed to be at every circuit show, even when there were two or three on the same day. Edited by Tim K

What is "fact or true" and what is "lore" can be cloudy. I know I've seen the story you mention, and I

will the rest of your show be ready for the first contest??? I take it that the above is the Spring Training version? :-)

will the rest of your show be ready for the first contest??? I take it that the above is the Spring Training version? :-)

Hit submit too soon.

Hit submit too soon.

I used to do this with my teenage daughters allowance demands BITD too. Darn.

• Like 1

Has anyone seen an issue with this site. Phishing/ security issues.

I received the alert this morning, emc. But (obviously) everything appears to be in order now (at least from my end).

• Like 1

I received the alert this morning, emc. But (obviously) everything appears to be in order now (at least from my end).

I don't know what this is all about, as I presently don't have any fishing issues ( other than I can't seem to catch many. )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

There was an issue with goggle but the people have fix the issues with goggle. thanks to all

I don't know what this is all about, as I presently don't have any fishing issues ( other than I can't seem to catch many. )

You New Englanders with your phish-phood from Ben & Jerry's. What are you Phantom phans???

You New Englanders with your phish-phood from Ben & Jerry's. What are you Phantom phans???

Nothing.

Phantom Phan is a DCP poster. He's good. I'm a phan of his.