Boston Crusaders 2016

Not looking for praise here...in fact, feel free to be as critical as you want. I'm just not into people dreaming up controversies. I've been on DCP 12 years....trust me, brother, I can take it. :)

• Like 1

If you think I am attacking the corps, you are sadly mistaken,

Don't mind Craiga.. He means well. He's excited for the Corps this season ( can't blame him.. as I know the feeling too ) and itch' to see the Corps get out there and show the judges and fans what they got this season.

Come back into the parlor, put your feet up if you want too, relax, and I'll put the kettle on for ya. I don't think you meant any harm here. Its a shame we have to talk about sync rights on guard uniforms, and whatnot. But until we have the first contest, theres not much else to talk about, really. So stay awhile.. how do like your tea ? cream and sugar ?... or plain ?

Edited by BRASSO

Shock and Awe !!

Eat'em up Boston !!

• Like 2

So...how about them Crusaders? I find it completely absurd that in a season where Boston might well have its strongest corps in many years that we are speculating on controversies which may or may not arise about issues which may or may not surface. How about taking a look at what we do know, have seen, and heard about this year's show? Perhaps reaction to the music? The visual package? The organization? The preview?

As I write this, the drum corps is in Indiana working their tails off. Please tell me that as supporters of these kids, we have more to offer them than these capricious ramblings about fictitious scenarios and contrived controversies.

BAC, I, for one, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night!

Crown's thread already holds the rights to rainbows and unicorns.

And they probably had to pay the Cavaliers for the rights to the rainbows. :-)

• Like 1

And they probably had to pay the Cavaliers for the rights to the rainbows. :-)

You are dating yourself there, xandandl

• Like 1

Ah, they still sing it in the lot. Dating myself would have been to cite the SkyRyders.

:wink:

So...how about them Crusaders? I find it completely absurd that in a season where Boston might well have its strongest corps in many years that we are speculating on controversies which may or may not arise about issues which may or may not surface. How about taking a look at what we do know, have seen, and heard about this year's show? Perhaps reaction to the music? The visual package? The organization? The preview?

As I write this, the drum corps is in Indiana working their tails off. Please tell me that as supporters of these kids, we have more to offer them than these capricious ramblings about fictitious scenarios and contrived controversies.

BAC, I, for one, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night!

Personally, no apology will be forthcoming from me. I was simply attempting to answer a question as posed. I was of the belief that doing so was still allowed in the United States of America. As for best wishes for BAC...I'm sure that both Ghost and Liahona (among others) will attest to the fact that I have become a rather huge fan of the Crusaders. As such, I am incredibly excited about their prospects for 2016.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 4

As for best wishes for BAC...I'm sure that both Ghost and Liahona (among others) will attest to the fact that I have become a rather huge fan of the Crusaders. As such, I am incredibly excited about their prospects for 2016.

Honestly, of all of last year's 6-12 place corps, this is the one I am most excited to see. I can't wait to see what the new visual staff has in store for us! (And I get to see them live tonight!)

• Like 1