Carolina Crown 2016

Crown's hornline was Da Bomb tonight.

The only thing holding them back right now is GE. Not sure cleaning will do the trick at this point, as they were probably the cleanest of the top 3 IMO tonight

I feel they definitely have the stuff to move up to silver with the right moves, but something a tad more dramatic will need to happen for them to take gold.

Regardless... they have another show I'll be listening to on repeat.

JX0AaGW.png

• Like 3

Not gonna lie, that would feel a bit desperate. I have full faith the design team can make something awesome and cheer inducing without any cheap nostalgia cards.

Agreed. Doesn't mean I won't watch it and love it. Like those movies that are the sequel to the prequel of the reboot of part II....I'll watch it at least once.

I think Crown has a better chance of moving up to silver than down to 4th. Crown is the cleanest of the top 3 which only helps performance levels. IMO, I would have Crown on top but I'm not a GE judge. Just like what they do the best. Modern twist on traditional drumcorps. Love them..

I am anxious to see Crown live in Centerville on Tuesday because It's been over a month since I saw them live last. The brass GE score should be off the charts, their drum GE should be in the top two, but the visual GE just isn't there.