Carolina Crown 2016

Agree. It's time to layer and clean. The show certainly doesn't need (or call for) a crown at the end. I would be ok with a sheriff's star badge (six pointed star) for "justice has been served" and an ode to Star of Indiana. That would be cool and stick with the western visual theme. JMO

George, this is why you aren't a show designer. JMO

• Like 2

Agree. It's time to layer and clean. The show certainly doesn't need (or call for) a crown at the end. I would be ok with a sheriff's star badge (six pointed star) for "justice has been served" and an ode to Star of Indiana. That would be cool and stick with the western visual theme. JMO

I hope they don't layer too much at the end this year. They had such a great finale last year but kept adding more and more recorded "stuff" all the ways to finals that really seemed to detract from the overall effect. I can't say if that really cost the win or not but there's a point of diminishing returns on GE before things starts becoming a negative....

I don't need to bring up Cadets 2014 for example with their patriotic orgy.

If you look at the video shot from yesterday's run through, there have been no noticeable changes made to Crown's drill this week. I think it is safe to conclude that those looking for a crown set in this years show will be disappointed. I don't see it happening folks.