Carolina Crown 2016

According to someone in the NightBEAT thread, there is indeed a Crown set

According to someone in the NightBEAT thread, there is indeed a Crown set

Eh, bummer. I really don't think they need to do that, especially with a show like this western...that sort of thing takes you out of the program.

Eh, bummer. I really don't think they need to do that, especially with a show like this western...that sort of thing takes you out of the program.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's their signature. I'd be disappointed if BD didn't have a rush to the front in the closer this year

And box sets, or wedges, or circles are needed in every other show? Most of them don't fit themes, ever. A Crown is just another shape, but it's a shape that is in their name and it's become tradition. Nobody bats an eye when Vanguard puts a Cymbal V in every show, or spells out SCV. Or when Madison makes their symbol on the field. It's in the show, it's part of their tradition, and us "homers" love it.

Thank you, Carolina Crown, for putting the Crown into this show! Always my favorite moment!

Edited by UKSuperman
  • Like 1

Tradition... Not a big thing...

Tradition... Not a big thing...

While I agree, it amazes me that when some corps do it, it's "tradition" but when others do it it's "stale design".

The Crown set thing is just my opinion...I totally get while people like it. Then again, I think the Vanguard yell is goofy as hell too...

People make a big deal out of everything.

While I agree, it amazes me that when some corps do it, it's "tradition" but when others do it it's "stale design".

The Crown set thing is just my opinion...I totally get while people like it. Then again, I think the Vanguard yell is goofy as hell too...

Xmen get their maltese in every year too...same concept as Crown but they've actually been doing it for longer.