Carolina Crown 2016

Alright, alright. Let's not hype this thing up so much it can't possibly meet expectations. I have yet to see any new closer in any year completely blow me away. Can anyone recall one that did? ...or is that a different thread?

Trust me.. there is one small change that does it. It is beautiful.

Sorry, but anyone who has followed the activity for more than a year or two should know that corps don't want their official ending recorded until they've at least performed it. I've been to many Bluecoats preseason rehearsals, due to them housing at my alma mater, and they've always asked to not record.

They should have known not to ask that. Especially since 99% of the population on DCP respect the corps enough to respect their wishes.

Not everyone lives on DCP... And many people just don't know the rules.

So just politely say "Sorry, corps aren't into that, and we should respect their wishes" so we can all get back to decrypting the show's plot like we're John Nash

• Like 2

Not everyone lives on DCP... And many people just don't know the rules.

So just politely say "Sorry, corps aren't into that, and we should respect their wishes" so we can all get back to decrypting the show's plot like we're John Nash

Right, no need to crucify the guy for aaking a question.

Alright, alright. Let's not hype this thing up so much it can't possibly meet expectations. I have yet to see any new closer in any year completely blow me away. Can anyone recall one that did? ...or is that a different thread?

ok, so maybe it won't make you see the face of God or reveal a cure for cancer, but its pretty cool.

• Like 1

If the corps have open rehearsal, they run that risk. It is not his fault that he asked to periscope their closer. If Crown didn't want their closer recorded than it should be a closed practice.

I view the request to not record as the price of admission. You want to view a Corps rehearsal, you play by THEIR rules. All it takes is a few "rules don't apply to me" types, and Corps will start having closed rehearsals spoiling the fun for the rest of us.

• Like 8

I view the request to not record as the price of admission. You want to view a Corps rehearsal, you play by THEIR rules. All it takes is a few "rules don't apply to me" types, and Corps will start having closed rehearsals spoiling the fun for the rest of us.

This is exactly right and is well-spoken!

• Like 2