Carolina Crown 2016

So they have pretty much the same schedule as last year. Show today, and none the two days before Nashville/Atlanta.

And we know what happened last year, they put in that absolutely MAGICAL ending, surged to a very close 2nd on Friday, and shocked the hell out of me by placing 1st on Saturday.

Wonder if they have any surprises. This is the week where the framework goes in for that big final ending. Excited to see what they have in store.

:)

Edited by DrumManTx

So they have pretty much the same schedule as last year. Show today, and none the two days before Nashville/Atlanta.

And we know what happened last year, they put in that absolutely MAGICAL ending, surged to a very close 2nd on Friday, and shocked the hell out of me by placing 1st on Saturday.

Wonder if they have any surprises. This is the week where the framework goes in for that big final ending. Excited to see what they have in store.

Hopefully they figure out a way to get the girl back and ride off into some kind of sunset!

wtcVjY3.png

• Like 3

wtcVjY3.png

Where'd you get that picture of me?

:O

And was speaking in general terms. Lol. Not necessarily Crown specifically.

im just hoping the change starts at the point that *I'd* do it. well and that it includes all the elements i'd like to see :-) other than that I'm fine with whatever they come up with !!

i shouldnt have posted that pic -- looking at it makes me all verklempt for my last best friend.

Edited by corpsband

Hopefully they figure out a way to get the girl back and ride off into some kind of sunset!

The girl needs to help the son get revenge at the end-- not a murder, but capture the perpetrator and bring him to justice, not a revenge killing. She has to have a hand in the clever capture, otherwise, she's just a degraded floozy and the whole thing lacks insight and relevancy.

If you really want to get fancy, reveal at the end that she's the sheriff-- she shows her badge.

But these suggestions will fall on deaf ears-- the entire story lacks depth and insight and is so easily fixed. Maybe they're waiting to add insight to the story at finals.

Edited by Channel3