Carolina Crown 2016

..disappointed I didn't get an answer.

But at least I learned something about catholics :)

Goodnight DCP. You've been very entertaining.

Hoping Crown doesn't psych themselves out and does an amazing job tomorrow! The spread really can't even be called a spread - it's razor thin!!! Tomorrow is sure to be spectacular and all three top corps absolutely deserve to win this year! Crown has no where to go but up, and if they don't, they're still in 3rd during a year when the top three were all basically on the same level!

• Like 2

..disappointed I didn't get an answer.

But at least I learned something about catholics :)

Goodnight DCP. You've been very entertaining.

Hoping Crown doesn't psych themselves out and does an amazing job tomorrow! The spread really can't even be called a spread - it's razor thin!!! Tomorrow is sure to be spectacular and all three top corps absolutely deserve to win this year! Crown has no where to go but up, and if they don't, they're still in 3rd during a year when the top three were all basically on the same level!

• Like 2

My phone spazzed out...sorry.

Edited by UKSuperman

Edited by UKSuperman

Holy cow...

I never said that I was a "designer extraordinair", nor did I ever claim that my opinion is absolute truth.

Yes, I designed for marching bands, drum corps, and winter guards for over twenty years, at all levels of the activity. Some of them won spectacularly, some of them lost spectacularly. I did the best that I could for every group that was in front of me at that moment in time.

Yes, I have a Theology degree, as well as a Music degree and Political Science degree. As far as I am concerned, they mean nothing other than the fact that I had the time and money to stay in school. However, it does mean that I DO know something about those subjects, in the same way that I know something about design, having been there and done that.

I have never once denigrated Crown; I think they have a great shot at winning (and beating my BD's tomorrow), and have posted as such. Just because you have some issue with something I have posted prior to this thread doesn't mean that your assertion of my take makes it irrelevant.

Stop being so freaking angry.

Sorry, but you made this personal in the other thread. It's not going anywhere anytime soon. Anytime you negate anything I remotely like, it's happening. If you developed some tact, then maybe things would change. Until then, I'm going to be just as tactless. :)

Anyways, Carolina Crown, you got this. The show is incredible, the audience is loving it so much that they can't stay sitting down, brass is out of this world, guard is OUTSTANDING, and Percussion has proven themselves to be top 5. You really have no weakness this season! Any other year this show would kill in GE (no pun intended). The judges are Crown friendly tonight. You've got this. It's yours if you want it!

In short...

GO CAROLINA CROWN!!!

• Like 1

Sorry, but you made this personal in the other thread. It's not going anywhere anytime soon. Anytime you negate anything I remotely like, it's happening. If you developed some tact, then maybe things would change. Until then, I'm going to be just as tactless. :)

Anyways, Carolina Crown, you got this. The show is incredible, the audience is loving it so much that they can't stay sitting down, brass is out of this world, guard is OUTSTANDING, and Percussion has proven themselves to be top 5. You really have no weakness this season! Any other year this show would kill in GE (no pun intended). The judges are Crown friendly tonight. You've got this. It's yours if you want it!

In short...

GO CAROLINA CROWN!!!

Please show me where I have not shown tact. If I am in in the wrong, I will apologize.

Please show me where I have not shown tact. If I am in in the wrong, I will apologize.

I'm not going on this crusade again. We showed you. You refused to see it. Moving on and back on topic please.

• Like 1

Try again.

I have not ever denigrated Crown. You cannot show as much.

OH MY GOD!

You said "show me where I've been tactless and I'll apologize".

I said we already have.

Nothing said about Crown right now. Which is what should be being talked about. You want to continue this PM me, if not, leave it alone and let the thread go back to the subject of Carolina Crown as it's labeled and as I've tried to do.

• Like 1

OH MY GOD!

You said "show me where I've been tactless and I'll apologize".

I said we already have.

Nothing said about Crown right now. Which is what should be being talked about. You want to continue this PM me, if not, leave it alone and let the thread go back to the subject of Carolina Crown as it's labeled and as I've tried to do.

Seriously?

Go back and read the thread.

Your assertion is incorrect.