Who, though they cannot answer my distress,

Yet in some sort they are better than the tribunes,

For that they will not intercept my tale:

When I do weep, they humbly at my feet

Receive my tears and seem to weep with me;

And, were they but attired in grave weeds,

Rome could afford no tribune like to these.”

― William Shakespeare, Titus Andronicus

Alas, poor Yorick, I did miss that original quote and announcement, too busy was I trying to rub out that darn spot.

Your suggestion is well chosen. But I get the referral fee if GH comes across with putting it on a tee-shirt, the first one being rightly yours.

Edited by xandandl

Ah. Yeah.. I would say that Bloo could probably do it too, but (and this is in no way meaning to sound derogatory since I like Bloo) their brass isn't on the level of Crown and BD.. IMO

Ah. Yeah.. I would say that Bloo could probably do it too, but (and this is in no way meaning to sound derogatory since I like Bloo) their brass isn't on the level of Crown and BD.. IMO

Me also thinks it was someone who won high brass last year. :ninja:

• Like 1

Me also thinks it was someone who won high brass last year. :ninja:

Ah. I admit I forgot about the Cadets. They could do it too.. and well.. Especially after the ridiculous music they had to play last year.

• Like 1

Edit: Also forgot to mention my excitement for the closer (Equilibrium iirc).

I think this is the only piece in the show I'm not sure about. Not in the worried kind of way, but in the I'm very intrigued in seeing how they make it fit with the rest of the show. It's definitely a completely different tone and style from the rest of what they're using. Though they have managed to make Medea and Ecstasy of Gold blend together incredibly masterfully. If they're going for a happy ending to this vengeance story, the end of it's pretty glorious and exciting. Two of my favorite Crown closer's are from him in 2013 and 2014, excited that they're going back to his music after last year. It fits them INCREDIBLY well.

I think this is the only piece in the show I'm not sure about. Not in the worried kind of way, but in the I'm very intrigued in seeing how they make it fit with the rest of the show. It's definitely a completely different tone and style from the rest of what they're using. Though they have managed to make Medea and Ecstasy of Gold blend together incredibly masterfully. If they're going for a happy ending to this vengeance story, the end of it's pretty glorious and exciting. Two of my favorite Crown closer's are from him in 2013 and 2014, excited that they're going back to his music after last year. It fits them INCREDIBLY well.

yeah -- no worries there.

like the rest of Relentless, Equilibrium is mere paint for the artist's brush. I know I've said this before but I honestly believe this may be Michael Klesch's best arranging effort to date. The way he's molded all the source material to fit the program is just incredible. :worthy:

like the rest of Relentless, Equilibrium is mere paint for the artist's brush. I know I've said this before but I honestly believe this may be Michael Klesch's best arranging effort to date. The way he's molded all the source material to fit the program is just incredible. :worthy:

Something tells me a certain part of the show is going to be an astronomically huge fan hit. :ninja:

Edited by DrumManTx

I wasn't sure how it was all going to fit together until I saw it las night. Roxanne - you have to think of the Moulin Rouge version to really get a good idea of what's happening there. Im really anxious to see the closer and how that fits in to the mix. Might just have to go back up there this next weekend!

it was actually the side-to-side added to the ridiculous front-to-back. you're right -- never got it consistently in time.

plenty of examples of crown goal-line to goal-line since then. but that 2010 field coverage was absurd.

Really did love that 2010 show though. Really had champion written all over it. Despite our opinions and hype, the judges are in their own little world.