Phantom Regiment 2016

And on another note... I hope the ill corps members get well soon. I can't imagine how stressful it must be to have that happen the week of Finals.

IIRC, it happened to them the week of finals in 2002. The year they tied for 5th with Boston. I think the corps was recovering from food poisoning when they marched their finals show.

Maybe so. But when someone mentions how they were wronged by the corps in the past (not referring to you, BTW) and then they have nothing positive to say about the corps, it can lend the appearance axe grinding. It's just another opinion (I couldn't really care less, personally) but these kind of reactions shouldn't seem like much of a surprise either.

just @ me next time. :)

i said couple of nice things early on...at least one or two! :P

Projection much?

"Enact change" see comment in my previous post.

There you go again... You're discounting other people's opinions. That's okay everyone is entitled to their "projected" opinions aren't they? Take a look at your posts if you have the inclination. Not taking the low road here...just wishing the corps a very speedy recovery. Have a nice day.....

Maybe so. But when someone mentions how they were wronged by the corps in the past (not referring to you, BTW) and then they have nothing positive to say about the corps, it can lend the appearance axe grinding. It's just another opinion (I couldn't really care less, personally) but these kind of reactions shouldn't seem like much of a surprise either.

I haven't read anything about someone being disgruntled...honestly they wouldn't be the first...there are some that I know personally, that have real reasons to be disgruntled, that never have been. It's not all roses for every member as I'm sure you're aware, going back to when I was active. That's another discussion for another time if ever.

Edited by Phantombari1

IIRC, it happened to them the week of finals in 2002. The year they tied for 5th with Boston. I think the corps was recovering from food poisoning when they marched their finals show.

Any word on if it was food related or an infection? We had a scare in 92 involving someone who came down with a non-specific type hepatitis. They bumped up infection control protocols and, luckily, no one else came down with it, but it was pretty nerve wracking for a while.

There you go again... You're discounting other people's opinions. That's okay everyone is entitled to their "projected" opinions aren't they? Take a look at your posts if you have the inclination. Not taking the low road here...just wishing the corps a very speedy recovery. Have a nice day.....

That's not what that word means.

Any word on if it was food related or an infection? We had a scare in 92 involving someone who came down with a non-specific type hepatitis. They bumped up infection control protocols and, luckily, no one else came down with it, but it was pretty nerve wracking for a while.

Food related. Tuna and/or chicken salad IIRC.