Phantom Regiment 2016

You dont know anything and I am tired of your hot air. You are one of those know it alls that knows nothing and lives under a dark cloud. and rock. I am just tired of you. So If you care to know I have been involved with the corps for over thirty years. Three of my children marched with the corps and have attributed their success in life as to the lessons PR taught. Yes I am loyal and I do know their faults as does every corps. I just attended the 60th reunion and hundreds came back to celebrate and pay their respects and love for the corps. So you see it is more than a drum corps it is a phamily that teaches many important lessons in life. I have been their thru the good and bad times with them and we always bounce back. If you look at various corps history most go thru ups and downs.

So get off you intellectual high horse and get a real life.

• Like 4

I've been called worse by better people than you sir/madam. Don't play the immature card.

You dont know anything and I am tired of your hot air. You are one of those know it alls that knows nothing and lives under a dark cloud. and rock. I am just tired of you. So If you care to know I have been involved with the corps for over thirty years. Three of my children marched with the corps and have attributed their success in life as to the lessons PR taught. Yes I am loyal and I do know their faults as does every corps. I just attended the 60th reunion and hundreds came back to celebrate and pay their respects and love for the corps. So you see it is more than a drum corps it is a phamily that teaches many important lessons in life. I have been their thru the good and bad times with them and we always bounce back. If you look at various corps history most go thru ups and downs.

So get off you intellectual high horse and get a real life.

lol.

i'm loving these non sequiturs and ad hominem attacks. talk about taking the low road!

so which is it...i either "don't know anything" or i'm "one of those know it alls"?

if you don't like what i have to type, you are free to hide my comments.

if you want to engage in constructive criticism, we can go there, too, but you'll have to stay on topic.

The negative topic you have adopted for several years. The low road has been your operative name. You dont know the meaning of constructive criticism. So I will get on the high road and dismiss your posts and get on with the real world.

PHD I don't take the whiners criticism personally, the only people they think should have opinions are their reflections in the mirror. For those of us that contribute to the corp, our opinions are earned. These are the same people that year after year talk about the show being under rated and are never willing to look at the obvious. I do think Phantom will remain a destination corp, and will always get very talented members...Unfortunately, the corp doesn't have the management in place to give that talent the mechanism to get rewarded as they should.

I find it interesting that year after year my prediction is accurate. Only this year I may be wrong and they'll finish lower than expected. My heart goes out to the kids...they deserve better.

It's another year where they perform the hell out of a show that's getting rewarded accordingly....

Edited by Phantombari1
  • Like 1

Boy PHD I thought you would have grown up by now. Sorry you are stuck in the 10 year old range.. Phantom sure does not need friends like you... Maybe if you tried to solve the problems instead of being the problem things would be different. Funny how every forum has a PHD lol.

• Like 1

lol.

i'm loving these non sequiturs and ad hominem attacks. talk about taking the low road!

so which is it...i either "don't know anything" or i'm "one of those know it alls"?

if you don't like what i have to type, you are free to hide my comments.

if you want to engage in constructive criticism, we can go there, too, but you'll have to stay on topic.

Your criticism is not constructive... And your responses to differing opinions to yours is often times insulting. When I called you to enact change you ignored it and then called me a facist. Gosh thanks. Go troll on a thread where people believe what you say. Most of us here don't Edited by Sutasaurus

Boy PHD I thought you would have grown up by now. Sorry you are stuck in the 10 year old range.. Phantom sure does not need friends like you... Maybe if you tried to solve the problems instead of being the problem things would be different. Funny how every forum has a PHD lol.

You may want to consider a couple of things like agency and access before suggesting such things.

Your criticism is not constructive... And your responses to differing opinions to yours is often times insulting. When I called you to enact change you ignored it and then called me a facist. Gosh thanks go troll somewhere people believe what you say. Most of us here don't

Projection much?

"Enact change" see comment in my previous post.