Phantom Regiment 2016

Same can be said for the fans that don't care where they finish. Same "OLD" song and dance. Some of us don't feel comfortable lowering our expectations. Then again it's those that lowered the expectations that got us to this point.

For Pete's sake...you marched there. Can you not allow the f'ing season to end before you start saying your crap?

Obviously the answer is "no."

I'm starting to question if you ever marched with Phantom.

Edited by Fish
  • Like 2

Don't get too upset Fish. If Phantombari1 really cared about where the corps is competitively,he/she would take on the people responsible for the placements. I learned... AS A MARCHING MEMBER, if something needs to change, either you are part of that change and you work hard until you have made the change or you shut up. People think that social media is the end all. Let me type a few lines over and over again and maybe someone will do my bidding for me. Sorry, that's not how change happens. Takes real effort, it takes getting involved in the day to day operations. Trust me on that one. I've volunteered for many years and it takes work and collaboration to enact change...not just keystrokes.

Let your "higher expectations" get you out from behind your screen name and out on the road with the corps. Denigrating people who enjoy this year's program by telling them the have lower expectations is simply rude and mean spirited. Two traits you did not learn as a marching member of Regiment.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 6

Just heard that they'll be performing a standstill tonight due to health conditions. Sending thoughts and prayers for a swift recovery their way! Loved the encore last night.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for the Phantom members.

• Like 1

Wow...

So criticism is now met with contempt and loyalty is questioned?! How fascist!

Had a conversation with someone earlier today who suggested that Phantom may be on the same path as Madison. I know PR is turning into a "jump off" corps rather than a destination corps. Several people that I know moved on to BD, Bloo, and Crown in recent years.

I've been called worse by better people than you sir/madam. Don't play the immature card.

Just heard that they'll be performing a standstill tonight due to health conditions. Sending thoughts and prayers for a swift recovery their way! Loved the encore last night.

Send me in Coach. I'm ready, willing and hoping for my Phantom phamily to get better! Calling Dr. Dan...

Coo_kxOWAAAfaQL.jpg