MADISON SCOUTS 2016

I love the new ending drill...open, clean and easy to read, fast and closing on a big company

front which to me, makes a stronger statement. The Star to Fleur are nice in theory and sentiment,

but I think they're to harder to read even when done perfectly clean.

My only wish now would be that they would make Judas stand out more from the rest of the guard

before his ghost version shows up. Like maybe something as simple as giving him black pants (making

him have more contrast and also a bit more of a "bad guy").

But overall, the guys had more umph the last couple nights and I'm liking it!

DCP Administrator - Please continue to check other threads concerning disrespectful posts. I would hope that DCP is a place to post "positive" comments and uplift various corps and its members. It has been quite discouraging reading some of the attacks this year.

press the report button for posts you think violate guidelines

• Like 1

I love the new ending drill...open, clean and easy to read, fast and closing on a big company

front which to me, makes a stronger statement. The Star to Fleur are nice in theory and sentiment,

but I think they're to harder to read even when done perfectly clean.

My only wish now would be that they would make Judas stand out more from the rest of the guard

before his ghost version shows up. Like maybe something as simple as giving him black pants (making

him have more contrast and also a bit more of a "bad guy").

But overall, the guys had more umph the last couple nights and I'm liking it!

i missed them last night, but am really looking forward to seeing them on the allentown webcast next fri.

can't wait to see these changes you're talking about.

I was told when I saw them practice this past Friday that Judas has the white pants because in the movie or musical Judas is forgiven by Jesus and this is why the conversion to the white.

By the way in the movie Judas is in red.

DCP Administrator - Please continue to check other threads concerning disrespectful posts. I would hope that DCP is a place to post "positive" comments and uplift various corps and its members. It has been quite discouraging reading some of the attacks this year.

As Lance mentioned, please feel free to use the report button in the offending post and send it to the administrators for review and action, if necessary. Contrary to most presumptions, the admin staff do not follow or read all threads or posts - just not enough personal time to do that. Members helping to keep the forums on track and tidy is greatly appreciated.

And censoring all but positive comments would do a huge disservice to the activity. Diverse opinion and debate is healthy, as long as it is respectful and conforms to the board rules. We try very hard to not step in too soon or be heavy handed, believe it or not.

back on topic: Madison Scouts 2016, aaannnnnnd GO.......

Madcity, that makes sense, and makes the Jesus Christ Superstar theme make sense.

henry7184 I just wander does the judging community get it?