MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Can you describe anything about the new ending? Is it drill changes?

Or also brass/percussion changes?

I saw the show for the first time tonight live. I must say that the video does not give it justice. This show in my opinion has the ability with the new ending to finish top eight again. I watched the crowd go nuts during the hit in the company front and when Judas hung himself. And they really got up on the new ending. I love the new ending by the way!!!

• Like 1

I saw the show for the first time tonight live. I must say that the video does not give it justice. This show in my opinion has the ability with the new ending to finish top eight again. I watched the crowd go nuts during the hit in the company front and when Judas hung himself. And they really got up on the new ending. I love the new ending by the way!!!

I couldn't agree more. Scouts were vastly underscored tonight. I was shocked at how broad and creative this show is. And I would say Scouts had the biggest "drum corps" sound of the night. Really surprised they aren't scoring higher than they are.

Edited by MikeRapp

The results of the scores last night proves even more about what Scott Stewart used to say, "control what we can control and #### the rest!"

By the way at the end of the show I went back to the souvie area and there were three skinny scouts standing there. It was so cool to see so many young people coming up to them and telling them how awesome and great "Judas" was performed! Even a police officer told me he didn't understand the scoring but "in his mind "Judas" would have scored much higher and probably even won!

The results of the scores last night proves even more about what Scott Stewart used to say, "control what we can control and #### the rest!"

It's too bad more don't realize that.

What's worse, though, is that many criticize groups in thisactivity based on numbers, having never seen or heard a corps, and I'm not simply referring to Madison.

It's just an absurd game sometimes.

• Like 1

My understanding is that the judges went back to a "partial" panel last night in Nashville, and some have commented that the scores were therefore artificially high across the board...Is that true? It will be interesting to see what happens going into Atlanta if indeed the scoring drops a bit for everyone.

Even if you don't want to that new ending forces you to get up and say "Alright, Alright you win, I'll cheer!!!!"

It's too bad more don't realize that.

What's worse, though, is that many criticize groups in thisactivity based on numbers, having never seen or heard a corps, and I'm not simply referring to Madison.

It's just an absurd game sometimes.