Spirit of Atlanta

You do realize which corps they were at before Spirit, right? It's a hybrid of Phantom and Cavies all the way.

I love your enthusiasm. Who' heading this thing up? What has been their biggest accomplishment? How much of what ever that is can they take credit for?

Having marched somewhere is not really any measure of teaching success. What is the evidence of the teaching success of the staff below the head dude?

Etc.

I love your enthusiasm. Who' heading this thing up? What has been their biggest accomplishment? How much of what ever that is can they take credit for?

Having marched somewhere is not really any measure of teaching success. What is the evidence of the teaching success of the staff below the head dude?

Etc.

Everyone has to start somewhere...try being just a little more optimistic...nothing wrong with having Phantom and Cavie pedigree IMO

• Like 1

Everyone has to start somewhere...try being just a little more optimistic...nothing wrong with having Phantom and Cavie pedigree IMO

I think what they might be trying to say is " IF" they are a tech is one thing BUT many corps and bands for that matter think they are getting something special because someone had marched somewhere only to learn the long time lesson of " just because you marched somewhere does not mean you can teach " granted it doesnt mean you cant teach BUT I would think also what their concerns might be is a corps like Spirit, a recent finalists, aren't looking for " people starting out"

Not sure if they meant any of this,lol, just giving my 2 cents based on situations I have seen over the years in drum corps as well as band.

AS the poster above said people do list their accomplishments on the web site although like a resume things can read one way and be something very different. Another ( for some) thing seen over the years.

Edited by GUARDLING

• 3 months later...