Spirit of Atlanta

I know two of the brass staff personally having played with them in recent years in various musical ensembles. They are great people and fine teachers. I wish them and Spirit all the best for the upcoming season!

As do I, just wasn't sure if there was a conflict of interest and then possible scheduling issues with camps, etc.

One thing that has definitely changed since the "Back In The Day" era is that staff are very much in and out. There are very few staff members anymore that are at every rehearsal and every performance. Everyone has very busy schedules these days. Certainly understandable.

Dan

Agreed!!!

• Like 1

Spirit announces Color Guard Staff:

http://spiritdrumcorps.org/2015/11/06/2016-colorguard-staff-announced-by-spirit-of-atlanta/

Lots of folks from Pegasus WinterGuard.

Gotta admit, they are putting together some impressive teams. I also love the 98% alumni vibe they have going.

Gotta admit, they are putting together some impressive teams. I also love the 98% alumni vibe they have going.

Unfortunately, that excludes a number of otherwise qualified individuals.