Aha! It's a hat conspiracy!

The best hats ever were the Belleville Black Knights silver helmets. I'm sure someone can find a picture.

I would call Crown's hat a King Hat....6 months from now, someone will

randomly agree with me. ;)

What exactly are Crown's hats? I've heard them described as shakos, but they certainly don't look like shakos to me.

I think they are regular shakos underneath. The dumb offset pointy elf thing wraps around the shako. They make everyone's heads look freakishly tiny.

I'm an Aussie fan. There have been shows by SCV and Cavies that have not been my favorites, but I've always liked the hats.

Regarding GE, as long as they don't fall off and stick out like a sore thumb, I don't think the hat choice matters.

I would call Crown's hat a King Hat....6 months from now, someone will

randomly agree with me. ;)

I've always thought of them as crowns. You know, crowns don't have tops and all...

Edited by drchuck9

I think they are regular shakos underneath. The dumb offset pointy elf thing wraps around the shako. They make everyone's heads look freakishly tiny.

They are actually a visor underneath, only shako like part to them is the small hat brim in the front.

They are actually a visor underneath, only shako like part to them is the small hat brim in the front.

Really? You mean some uniform company actually designed those monstrosities specifically to look like that? Wow.