Buccaneers 10 titles

10 wins is a lot. Anyone there for all of them?

A few select staff members I believe and some in Admin. I don't think any members. Some are close.

Historian Donnie Solinger - no? ... Great guy ... spent a few years with Sky's Alumni in the early days ...

:-)

A few select staff members I believe and some in Admin. I don't think any members. Some are close.

10 wins is a lot. Anyone there for all of them?

Well... 14, actually, if you go back to their first one in 1965. :smile:

I've seen nearly all, except the ones in 1965, 1968 (Just a bit before my time...LOL) and 2008, when I couldn't get to Rochester because of a family health situation.

Was a "victim" of two of them in 1979 and 1980. :tongue:

I'm not sure any members were the for all 10. I know some have several, did a few years, came back...it's a lot in todays drum corps world to get someone to stick around for 11 straight years

Speaking of the power of ten championships, this is the message Hopkins sent to the Bucs and publicly posted:

Well ... this season is in the books for the first and second Cadets' corps. There is much to consider and work to be done ... but I wanted to take a second.

Thank you and congratulations to the Reading Buccaneers. The staff and admin were supportive and kind all through the year but particularly at the championships. From Chris, to Mark, to Bobby, to Johnny ... thank you all for the kind words.

And it was noticed ... as C2 left, how gracious in victory the corps was as they applauded the Cadets as we departed the field. So very kind of you.

Folks ... you are the "Cream of the Crop" ... and that is not by accident.
Great people do great work . Congrats on a fine corps, a very well crafted show, and more importantly, for continuing your own tradition of excellence.

Thank you again !!!!

We look forward to sharing the field with you in 2016

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Deanna Garber! 11 years straight, 13 years strong...the longest continuously marching member in (modern) Buccaneer history!

​It has been a pleasure to share the field with her for 10 of the past 11 years. :)

11933410_534709751155_55330524742540286_

wow...that's alot of years...I'm impressed...