Cadets 2016

Tobias

Time to take this outside, send Tekk on another cruise or at least start their own thread.

Otherwise Cad'na will have his worst nightmare come true and the thread will reach 500 pages before Hopkins even discusses the show planning next Monday, Oct. 12 on his blabinar.

Time to take this outside, send Tekk on another cruise or at least start their own thread.

Otherwise Cad'na will have his worst nightmare come true and the thread will reach 500 pages before Hopkins even discusses the show planning next Monday, Oct. 12 on his blabinar.

I agree - back to Cadets 2016...

Looking forward to another great season from Cadets - I really enjoyed 2015, and would love to see their take on Pines of Rome (one of my favorite orchestral pieces).

Any way I can apologize for that comment on the first page? I feel like I've been getting a lot of flak for saying it...

• Like 1

Any way I can apologize for that comment on the first page? I feel like I've been getting a lot of flak for saying it...

Prophets are rarely accepted in their own time. Those who proclaim themselves as prophets rarely are but a legend in their own myth. You're fine.

No, we need something else to pick on besides the usual off season fighting. :)

With the public announcement of Eddy Falco becoming BAC's visual caption guru http://bostoncrusade...l-caption-head/ and Patrick Duncan's retirement in Florida, looks like Cadets' Viz tech team will be waltzing to a different dynamic. Rumor has it that another fairly regular will be jetsetting the country for a few corps.

Stay tuned.

With the public announcement of Eddy Falco becoming BAC's visual caption guru http://bostoncrusade...l-caption-head/ and Patrick Duncan's retirement in Florida, looks like Cadets' Viz tech team will be waltzing to a different dynamic. Rumor has it that another fairly regular will be jetsetting the country for a few corps.

Stay tuned.

Boy, she was great in The Sopra....oh, never mind. :tounge2:

No, I really just don't like how some people seem to think that because someone marched in Cadets or served in the military, that they are supposed to roll over and not say anything. Use that comment on him as well. I can handle myself.

Just so you know, there were TWO people involved in that back-and-forth.

Any idea on what this show is gonna be about?

No, I really just don't like how some people seem to think that because someone marched in Cadets or served in the military, that they are supposed to roll over and not say anything. Use that comment on him as well. I can handle myself.

Just so you know, there were TWO people involved in that back-and-forth.

Any idea on what this show is gonna be about?

Maybe there'll be a battle in this here show midway through?