Cadets 2016

Tobias

Now that it is officially posted, http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/staff,

glad to see Jarrett Lipman back with Cadets and promoted to the design team. He's done great work with the low brass for Cadets and also as band director at Claudia Taylor Johnson H.S. in San Antonio, Texas where Darryl Pemberton designs the drill. Their programs there have had some nice creativity which I hope translates well in Allentown http://johnsonjaguarband.org/web/page.aspx?title=Directors.

I am guessing more names will be added to the viz staff list in addition to the dependables returning for camps, ST and tour.

nice to see Robert Scott returning to Front Ensemble instructional post. Very talented alumnus of Cadets and UMass.

Edited by xandandl

agreed - Jarrett and several others are terrific additions, along with the guard caption head and the lead guard designer...

hoping for a great visual program out of them this year...

Now that it is officially posted, http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/staff,

glad to see Jarrett Lipman back with Cadets and promoted to the design team. He's done great work with the low brass for Cadets and also as band director at Claudia Taylor Johnson H.S. in San Antonio, Texas where Darryl Pemberton designs the drill. Their programs there have had some nice creativity which I hope translates well in Allentown http://johnsonjaguarband.org/web/page.aspx?title=Directors.

I am guessing more names will be added to the viz staff list in addition to the dependables returning for camps, ST and tour.

nice to see Robert Scott returning to Front Ensemble instructional post. Very talented alumnus of Cadets and UMass.

Great to have Jarret back and new Guard caption head has had great success where she teaches so hopefully we can get a great guard again. They've been a drag on the Cadets for years and used to be great.

agreed - Jarrett and several others are terrific additions, along with the guard caption head and the lead guard designer...

hoping for a great visual program out of them this year...

Great to have Jarret back and new Guard caption head has had great success where she teaches so hopefully we can get a great guard again. They've been a drag on the Cadets for years and used to be great.

I deliberately DID NOT mention guard so as to highlight the OTHER changes and not to re-cycle the flag-waving and lack thereof which DCP has already endured the previous month.

Edited by xandandl

I deliberately DID NOT mention guard so as to highlight the OTHER changes and not to re-cycle the flag-waving and lack thereof which DCP has already endured the previous month.

I'm sorry, but I missed the part where you were accused of something, which led to your overuse of the "caps lock" key.

I'd also love to understand why you went on the defense, and then snuck in a negative comment about the colorguard and their "flag-waving and lack thereof," which you are trying to condemn people for.

I'm sorry, but I missed the part where you were accused of something, which led to your overuse of the "caps lock" key.

I'd also love to understand why you went on the defense, and then snuck in a negative comment about the colorguard and their "flag-waving and lack thereof," which you are trying to condemn people for.

Geez...

HERE'S TO HOPING CADETS HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC SEASON AND GREAT SHOW IN 2016!!!!

• Like 2

Geez...

HERE'S TO HOPING CADETS HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC SEASON AND GREAT SHOW IN 2016!!!!

I'm sure they will. Musically I think they'll be brilliant, and the changes/adjustments in the visual area seem to be great choices.

I'm sure they will. Musically I think they'll be brilliant, and the changes/adjustments in the visual area seem to be great choices.

Gosh I hope so. I REALLY want to see ALL captions higher than 5th place.

Gosh I hope so. I REALLY want to see ALL captions higher than 5th place.

False.

I would rather 1st in one than 4th in all. :tounge2:

• Like 2