Cadets 2016

Tobias

Hmmm, I think they kind of did that in 2015 and came in 4th..

This added what to the show?

Funny, I thought this would have been sponsored by Demoulin rather than Yamaha.

Does it portend with any hints at what to expect for 2016? (Since it is Sylvester who has done all the uniform tinkerings and he's back this year...)

https://www.facebook.com/cadets.org/photos/a.291604066348.180803.31303916348/10153829056081349/?type=3

Edited by xandandl

Could the Cadets' version of Pines be as good as Star? They really set the bar on it.

This added what to the show?

"First DCI corps to do Soduku" rating in Northern Thunders' drum corps catalog of too-young-to-drink Guinness Book of Records???

Edited by xandandl

Could the Cadets' version of Pines be as good as Star? They really set the bar on it.

Yes. I'm sure they will use it very differently than Star did. That was 24? years ago.
  • Like 1

Anyone have an idea of this year's show will be? I feel like it'll be some sort of Roman esque show. Maybe a war/love story?

I'd actually like to see the Resphigi piece set against something different than the prototypical "Roman Images" stuff, or maybe just a different spin on the Roman theme. Something like Roman architecture-inspired drill?

I'd actually like to see the Resphigi piece set against something different than the prototypical "Roman Images" stuff, or maybe just a different spin on the Roman theme. Something like Roman architecture-inspired drill?

I hope there is an interesting spin on it but it seems GE wise the simple basic themes are rewarded. BD- fairytales, Crown- essentially "happy ending" BLOO- noise. All fairly easy to read with some cool nuances (BD)..

They could call their show the "Pinoli of Rome", and perform it at a fast tempo...I'd say Pesto....er....Presto. :augen51:

The Power of Legion X

"Pine-ing in Rome" ???

:dry: