Cadets 2016

Tobias

Oh I agree, scattered through a show verses the majority of the program also makes it more effective.

Yep! Here's the opener of '97 Cadets.

https://youtu.be/IyTh-5jYG2o

• Like 1

lets not get ahead of ourselves here. One thing about Cadets is you usually dont see the over the top pre season predictions. At least not over the top.Like a few others, famous for this and usually only reaching their own hype in their own minds. Most often corps can't live up to the hype, even at the top.

Personally, I think it's way more gratifying to let the product speak for itself. Much classier also. Class is and always has been The Cadets. JMO

Calm down. No one is making any predictions

They are ahead with 7 minutes on the field.

Calm down. No one is making any predictions

They are ahead with 7 minutes on the field.

HMMMM rudeness isn't usually the Cadet style either, Maybe you need a refresher course. Now that thats over, excitement is one thing cadets usually only have to make their product speak for themselves, and have ! Over stating most always backfires, even at the top , Actually more at the top. There will always be those tearing that up , and quickly.

Im sure , old staff, new staff, black unis, traditional unis, Cadets WILL be at the level most are used to seeing.

Gezz George, if my little statement rubbed you wrong, brace yourself, it's gonna be quite bumpy this summer, Change in any form will draw controversy and opinion, justified or not

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 2

Yep! Here's the opener of '97 Cadets.

https://youtu.be/IyTh-5jYG2o

Yeah 1997 is one of the reasons I grew some balls and auditioned for Cadets in '99. I especially liked the set where the guard was spinning through the horns and drums leading to the end of the opener.

• Like 1

Wow. Two lectures. 1 for making predictions when I wasn't making predictions and another for saying that no one was making predictions

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

Wow. Two lectures. 1 for making predictions when I wasn't making predictions and another for saying that no one was making predictions

HMMMM rudeness isn't usually the Cadet style either, Maybe you need a refresher course. Now that thats over, excitement is one thing cadets usually only have to make their product speak for themselves, and have ! Over stating most always backfires, even at the top , Actually more at the top. There will always be those tearing that up , and quickly.

Im sure , old staff, new staff, black unis, traditional unis, Cadets WILL be at the level most are used to seeing.

Gezz George, if my little statement rubbed you wrong, brace yourself, it's gonna be quite bumpy this summer, Change in any form will draw controversy and opinion, justified or not

You guys are making me mentally hilarious.

• Like 2

You guys are making me mentally hilarious.

Just from the school ( as most Cadets are also ) is no need to yap about how good you are, Just do it! Often it's not pretty if one can't live up to the hype. We all know that and then others learn that, Thats it no more. I actually enjoy his and others excitement and encouragement for change but sometimes just have to say ok lets just wait and see in all fairness to those involved...jmo

No need for the back and forth and no animosity at all on my part. Quite the opposite

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

It is all good

I literally just meant they had 7 on the field at this stage vs about 4 last year.

As far as better, it is too early to say other than I personally prefer the staging and choreography this year.