Cadets 2016

Tobias

So happy for the Cadets! :bigsmile: Actually I'm jumping up and down for the Cadets!

• Like 3

GREAT IMPROVEMENT!!!!! :huh2: Here comes The Cadets!

• Like 3

Seems a little tense in here.

Here's a parrot wearing a hat.

4e573c92562e59744361c4779303b91d.jpg

Put a bird on it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmLljk2t8M

• Like 1

I just couldn't stay away. I'm not gonna get TOOO excited for the scores last night, but glad to see Cadets have made an improvement. Hoping it goes even further. Keep pushing.

• Like 6

I just couldn't stay away. I'm not gonna get TOOO excited for the scores last night, but glad to see Cadets have made an improvement. Hoping it goes even further. Keep pushing.

Nice improvement for them. Hoping it remains consistent and that any changes happening are already in so they can continue to clean and refine.

Nice improvement for them. Hoping it remains consistent and that any changes happening are already in so they can continue to clean and refine.

Yes. ENOUGH changes. It's time to clean it up.

And speaking of parrots wearing hats, I seem to have a cold. What that has to do with parrots and hats, I don't know, but there ya go.

Mannequins! Good lord make him stop,

Well they just pulled within spitting range of 2 time champs BD in total music and total GE. As they clean the visual gap will shrink and music improve. I will take the mannequins if they are coordinated into the program well

• Like 1

Well they just pulled within spitting range of 2 time champs BD in total music and total GE. As they clean the visual gap will shrink and music improve. I will take the mannequins if they are coordinated into the program well

:cool:

Edited by Poppycock
  • Like 1