Cadets 2016

Tobias

Quite unusual is that the official announcement pivots the decision on the BoD (all of whom he appoints similar to the HoF approvals.) Given the turnstile at YEA for sub admins to underlings, some wonder if his days are numbered and if the BoD had a backbone. But yes, there is a back story and more story.

George Hopkins APPOINTS ALL of the Board Of Directors in his YEA Organization ? I was not aware of this.

Edited by BRASSO

"The CADETS INDOOR GUARD continues on hiatus consistent with the preferences of the guard staffs of Cadets and Cadets 2."

Maybe he and the guard instructor have "other plans" for that winter...

oh that's not an inappropriate comment at all...

• Like 1

George Hopkins APPOINTS ALL of the Board Of Directors in his YEA Organization ? I was not aware of this.

that is not the case... They are nominated and they have to be voted in by the BOD. BOD members or Hopkins can nominate.

They were 6th in their opening season in Independent World. You can't start much stronger than that.

dropped the next year

one shard of the shattered jewel is that Hopkins has to run everything and has history of not doing well with delegation. When others fail he doesn't apologize for being the one who chose them. (Maybe watching too much Leon Gibbs.)He can't be everywhere simultaneously much as he tries to be divine in his own myth.

God you won't give it a rest. Did Hopkins steal your girlfriend or something??

The jealousy/hatred is really a bit much. Lol

it's not "folding" - it will be back after 1 season break

Perhaps. But you and I probably wish we had a hundred dollar bill for every time a Corps or a Guard says they " are taking a year off ".... but never see the field again. The history of Corps and Guards that announce they are " taking a year off " as a breather, or as " a hiatus " is filled with " never to be seen agains ". Its a long shot at best that such units ever come back as previously announced. But a long shot, is not a no shot, and if anyone can do it ( if he really wants too ), it would be GH.

Edited by BRASSO

Perhaps. But you and I probably wish we had a hundred dollar bill for every time a Corps or a Guard says they " are taking a year off ". But never see the field again. The history of Corps and Guards that announce they are " taking a year off " as a breather, or as " a hiatus " is filled with " never to be seen agains ". Its a long shot at best that such units ever come back as previously announced. But a long shot, is not a no shot, and if anyone can do it ( if he really wants too ), it would be GH.

agreed, but this isn't a money thing. They want to draft a new educational staff and time is too short for this fall. Literally the planning starts NOW

that is not the case... They are nominated and they have to be voted in by the BOD. BOD members or Hopkins can nominate.

There is a bit of confusion on this between your understanding of the BOD set up and that explained from Cadet alum, xandandl. I don't know now if the Board is " all appointed by GH " , or if he just has one vote.

Edited by BRASSO