Cadets 2016

Tobias

One question I have is if Cadets are strong in music, why isn't that influencing the GE numbers more? I get the visual but part of GE is music. They play a very difficult book extremely well. All of GE isn't visual...

Cadets 2017 - 30th anniversary of 1987. Just sayin'

Who's up for some Copland? Announce it early and a billion kids would try out.

Current marching members weren't even alive when Cadets did Appalachian Spring the first time

Bring back the sunrise in the east, sunset in the west start and finish as well as the dissolving company front - rest all new

Marc is back in the fold to write the crazy whiplash drill and all new integrated staging for the guard

Score it real close the original with modern percussion via Colin - and... they have the guard to bring it to life now!

Back in the M&G for this one!

I'd be down with it.

One question I have is if Cadets are strong in music, why isn't that influencing the GE numbers more? I get the visual but part of GE is music. They play a very difficult book extremely well. All of GE isn't visual...

Oh it's two-thirds visual now. Even though they say it isn't. Been obvious for a few seasons since they did the GE 1, GE 2 bit

This year that's hurting Crown and Cadets IMO

Oh it's two-thirds visual now. Even though they say it isn't. Been obvious for a few seasons since they did the GE 1, GE 2 bit

And THIS is something that needs to be fixed. George H, if you are reading, please get this back on the table to address. Music should be as important as visual.

Agreed. Crown should be winning by a point and Cadets albeit 4th should be 1.5 pt from top, not 3 points. These spreads are so artificially bloated.
  • Like 1

Cadets 2017 - 30th anniversary of 1987. Just sayin'

Who's up for some Copland? Announce it early and a billion kids would try out.

Current marching members weren't even alive when Cadets did Appalachian Spring the first time

Bring back the sunrise in the east, sunset in the west start and finish as well as the dissolving company front - rest all new

Marc is back in the fold to write the crazy whiplash drill and all new integrated staging for the guard

Score it real close the original with modern percussion via Colin - and... they have the guard to bring it to life now!

Back in the M&G for this one!

I'd be down with it.

Ugh please no.

• Like 2

As my dad used to say" Never go back always move forward". Cadets need NEW B&G modernized uniforms and do something new and exciting. Since Marc is back anything is possible but no reruns please.

• Like 1

As my dad used to say" Never go back always move forward". Cadets need NEW B&G modernized uniforms and do something new and exciting. Since Marc is back anything is possible but no reruns please.

black & gold?

I'm usually for the "always go forward" but after the past 4 years I could use a little "tried and true"