Cadets 2016

Tobias

OK I was half joking about App Spring but the reactions were priceless and a few interesting ideas as alternative

How about Les Miz ?

I am with the folks who say that The Cadets can design and perform a "Cadets" show that will compete. Santa Clara this year is the leading-edge example. But Mr. Dixon, while your view of all things Cadets is must-read material, on what to do next: Cadets, break your own glass ceiling.

One man's idea: a Cadets take on the Broadway musical "Company." New York settings have played successful roles in Cadets shows over the decades, and the Sondheim music, arranged, yes, Cadets style, could be spectacular. Not to mention lots of story-telling, guard, instrumentation swap-offs. (Referencing the recent revival in which the actors also played instruments.)

I love a Cadets championship as much as anyone -- I like any corps' championship -- but like everyone, it is time for the Cadets to renew, refresh, revision.

• Like 2

I am with the folks who say that The Cadets can design and perform a "Cadets" show that will compete. Santa Clara this year is the leading-edge example. But Mr. Dixon, while your view of all things Cadets is must-read material, on what to do next: Cadets, break your own glass ceiling.

One man's idea: a Cadets take on the Broadway musical "Company." New York settings have played successful roles in Cadets shows over the decades, and the Sondheim music, arranged, yes, Cadets style, could be spectacular. Not to mention lots of story-telling, guard, instrumentation swap-offs. (Referencing the recent revival in which the actors also played instruments.)

I love a Cadets championship as much as anyone -- I like any corps' championship -- but like everyone, it is time for the Cadets to renew, refresh, revision.

The 3 Rs.

If The Cadets did Hamilton I would actually cry. In a good way. (To be fair... I would cry if anyone in the Top 6 did haha)

If The Cadets did Hamilton I would actually cry. In a good way. (To be fair... I would cry if anyone in the Top 6 did haha)

Eh is the score that good?

The Heights might translate better

It is about America... George H. LOVES stuff about America lol.

It is about America... George H. LOVES stuff about America lol.

In that case, we don't need anymore of THOSE shows from Cadets.

• Like 4

One word: Licensing.