Troopers 2016

Point is, none of us know. The video tells much of the story. It does not tell all of it. That's why we have police and witnesses and, if it comes to it, depositions and sworn testimony and judges and juries.

Your point is only a valid point IF there is more video that we haven't seen of Tim assaulting the other man first which based on the context of we do have doesn't exist.

Even if we let our imaginations run wild that Mr. Snyder cussed the man and called his wife every rank and filthy name in the book that doesn't justify the stadium worker's physical response towards Tim. There is no moral equivalence.

There's nothing to overthink here. Let's use our common sense without being polluted by weak-kneed sentimentalism. One man physically assaults a man and that man successfully defends himself. Not really any more or any less.

• Like 3

Everyone should support the Troopers on YouTube, seems we have a know-it-all who is really bashing the Staff and (blonde) woman. I see the Staff Member as the victim and the Security as the aggressor.

Everyone should support the Troopers on YouTube, seems we have a know-it-all who is really bashing the Staff and (blonde) woman. I see the Staff Member as the victim and the Security as the aggressor.

don't bother, thats a well known internet "troll" that periodically goes around DCI youtube videos slamming corps and members. on a different account said troll claimed to have multiple rings, taught at various organizations, etc. youtube periodically deletes the account, they just come back under a different name

• Like 1

don't bother, thats a well known internet "troll" that periodically goes around DCI youtube videos slamming corps and members. on a different account said troll claimed to have multiple rings, taught at various organizations, etc. youtube periodically deletes the account, they just come back under a different name

Catherine B?

I'll close the comments if she continues.

WOW SHE ###### ME OFF...I realized (again) I am part of the Drum Corps family!

Your point is only a valid point IF there is more video that we haven't seen of Tim assaulting the other man first which based on the context of we do have doesn't exist.

Even if we let our imaginations run wild that Mr. Snyder cussed the man and called his wife every rank and filthy name in the book that doesn't justify the stadium worker's physical response towards Tim. There is no moral equivalence.

There's nothing to overthink here. Let's use our common sense without being polluted by weak-kneed sentimentalism. One man physically assaults a man and that man successfully defends himself. Not really any more or any less.

Granny, you and I are saying the same thing. Like you, I felt some folks were indeed overthinking and reaching conclusions based on supposition, not evidence. So far, I've seen nothing to indicate the Troopers are in the wrong. Could there still be more to all of this we do not yet know? Of course. Do we even know whether there IS still more to all of this? No, we don't. Until we do, definitive statements seem unwise. And until then, I'm unpersuaded the Troopers have anything to answer for.

• Like 1