Couchmen 2016 Tour Schedule Announced

I received all the show music and the drill charts for the 2016 production in the mail three weeks ago.

OK, I get it, message received. But if they have no intention of letting me audition, they should have just said so outright. :-P

Nice schedule. I'd say push drill blocking back an additional day. You need a day in there to write the drill, like after the Wal-Mart PB&J run (for which we will also buy coffee).

I'm still waiting for the Couchmen to take residence in their rightful home of Davenport, Iowa (although periodic sojourns to the natural fall foliage beauties of Davenport, New York wouldn't exactly be frowned upon, either).

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for the Couchmen to take residence in their rightful home of Davenport, Iowa (although periodic sojourns to the natural fall foliage beauties of Davenport, New York wouldn't exactly be frowned upon, either).

I'm disappointed to learn the Couchmen remain All Male for 2016.

And yes, I do realize that males tend to be far better couch potatos than females.

But repetitive practice can overcome such biological deficiencies, imo.

I've assisted many a female to get on the couch with me over the years too. Its a challenge, of course. But Narration, well placed and timed, can sometimes be the answer.

Now as for today...... my wife tells me where to sit... and I dutifully obey... thats because I don't want to eat PB & J sandwiches anymore, nor sleep on the couch.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1