xbones, they were killer tonight.

I've never been a massive Crossmen fan but they were absolutely on fire tonight.

Did u clap politely?

I think we all agree that the ending kills the show as well as the energy and momentum, that there are so many "dead" spots that the flow and momentum stops over and over again, that unless the level of difficulty rises we will not compete with the upper tier. However, I am so proud of what has transpired and can see what "is" possible due to the growth and development of the show. It feels as though we are just on the edge of pushing through the glass ceiling. I am excited that we have such incredible talent and that when I talk to my son he is so excited to be with Crossmen. Win, lose or draw the Crossmen have provided such a wonderful platform for personal growth for each and every member. I wish I could be at every performance to see it unfold. At this point I am not qualified to tell he directors what to do or not to do other than support Crossmen and their efforts. We will be at the San Antonio competition screaming and cheering for our kids. I will also enjoy the upper tier groups and cheer for them. It will be a real time display of what is good in our world and our kids. Go Crossmen!

Ending a lot better since they took out the quartet. But still had folks sit down after standing O. They got back up after pause of silence

I think we all agree that the ending kills the show as well as the energy and momentum, that there are so many "dead" spots that the flow and momentum stops over and over again, that unless the level of difficulty rises we will not compete with the upper tier. However, I am so proud of what has transpired and can see what "is" possible due to the growth and development of the show. It feels as though we are just on the edge of pushing through the glass ceiling. I am excited that we have such incredible talent and that when I talk to my son he is so excited to be with Crossmen. Win, lose or draw the Crossmen have provided such a wonderful platform for personal growth for each and every member. I wish I could be at every performance to see it unfold. At this point I am not qualified to tell he directors what to do or not to do other than support Crossmen and their efforts. We will be at the San Antonio competition screaming and cheering for our kids. I will also enjoy the upper tier groups and cheer for them. It will be a real time display of what is good in our world and our kids. Go Crossmen!

To me, top 12 IS upper tier!

Wow, what a great showing at Belton! All of the bands displayed upgrades to their shows. It was fun to witness.

I agree that leaving out the quartet helps to make the ending more palatable. But I am old school and would rather hear and see an ending that winds up and builds to a strong musical conclusion wrapped around marching formations that take the viewer through a visual and aural spectacle.

If the Crossmen can clean up and really make every action, every move, turn and step as one and similar...look out...it might be wise for others to keep looking in their rear view mirror.