It's a drum corps Christmas! What'd you get?

Yes. Santa Claus has decided to become clean energy efficient. He's been dumping coal this year on all his travels, so don't take it personal, HornTeacher.

Hah!! Thank you, Sir. I can't tell you how relieved I am. :colgate:

• Like 1

nothing drum corps, but I'm ok with that

Ditto

I got the '15 CD's, and am planning on raiding the DCI online store for older DVD's this week.

Mike

I just discovered that the_Kid had my copy of '06 DVD so I didn't need to order it and now I've got two.

If you need the '06 DVD, PM me for a GREAT PRICE and the deal of a lifetime.

Just ordered some 60s DVDs with gift money. B&W and quality what you would expect from redone decades old tapes (saw an example on a corps website). But in a mood to SEE from before my time. May sell some recent DCA DVDs to make room.

Seeing my son for the first time in 8 months (he lives on the Mainland while I am in HI) and listening to him tell his 92-year old GREAT-grandmother all the stories about the SCV 2016 Audition Camp he attended in Southern Cal...how they auditioned the "A" & Cadet corps kids together, how he got to see Miss Amana that Dad always talked about up close, how one of the corps camp volunteer moms (whom I had marched with) found him, took a photo and sent it to his parents (thanks Pam!), the food they ate, the call back rating, feedback he got and on and on...he was a a bundle of energy and my grandmother came to life again (backstory: her health has been declining.). I was blown away when my grandmom said, "Well then, I guess I better #### well get better if I'm going to see you wear that nifty hat like I did when your dad marched." :babies:

• Like 3