Florida Shows

I don't know but I sure wish they'd hurry up and pick a site so I can buy tickets. Although if it rains this summer in FL like it did last summer, I'm not sure how many (if any) of those shows will actually happen. But kudos to DCI for coming back to the Sunshine (Rainy) State!

Rumor mill says the 3 cities are Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville.

The first and third city are probably true but I believe one of the shows will be in south FL so you can probably replace Tampa with Miami.

The first and third city are probably true but I believe one of the shows will be in south FL so you can probably replace Tampa with Miami.

I'm hearing differently, plus you have to factor in that the drive to Miami is a *lot* longer. The Bay area is far more realistic.

Having marched in Miami twice in the Cadets (1970 VFW Nationals and 1971 Dolphin/49'er exhibition game half-time on the way to Dallas for VFW's)...goodness is it ever HOT!!!! :cool:

Jacksonville would be great! Any idea what stadium? Everbank Field, UNF or JU?

Jacksonville would be great! Any idea what stadium? Everbank Field, UNF or JU?

I can tell you for sure it won't be at EverBank because The Bank will be undergoing renovations this summer. My gut tells me it'll end up being somewhere just south of Jacksonville in St. Johns County. Nease HS perhaps.